Tuesday, February 8, 2011

MOTIVATION

Motivation is important when ur trying to change something in ur life, it's like a catalyst that keeps u going. for me motivation has helped me A LOT because it helps to maintain my rule no 5(consistency). when ur motivated ur exercise or diet become WAY EASIER. Let me share with u some of ways i motivate myself.

PICTURE
-snap a picture and monitor ur progress from day to day. do it at least once per month. u will witness the difference.(snap urself from the same pose with the same background)
-take ur UGLIEST, FATTEST picture and put it  next to ur dream body (bodybuilder,fitness model or hollywood stars - it doesnt matter). Dream and work hard to achieve it. Trust me, IT WORKS WONDERS.
 One of my mentor and my dream body.
 from scot herman fitness

REWARD

-rewarding myself is one of the best way for me to motivate myself. CHALLENGE URSELF and GIVE URSELF a reward as the prize. for me i challenge myself to lose 5 kilos in one month; if i achieve it, i treat myself to a restaurant that i like(remember if u r in a fat loss program strict diet is a must but rewarding urself after struggling for one month is not too bad. It keeps u in the mood).

MEASUREMENT

-there is 2 way to measure urself. from weight and body measurement. try not to use only one measurement because sometimes when ur muscle growing and ur fat reducing ur weight will mantain or remain the same(applying to those who are using weight training as one of the exercise). if ur measuring weight, only use the same weighing scale(weighing machine). to measure ur body measurement the easy way is by using ur old jean that u cannot wear.try it until u can fit in it.(try not to use jeans or pant that are too loose because pant that are fit u nicely can act as an alarm if ur gaining weight).
Invest on good weighing scale.
wrote :
sixpack dreamer

FEEL THE PAIN AND U WILL GAIN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...